A new station is commissioned on the Candiac since January 16, 2017. Du Canal station, situated in Lachine between the Montréal-Ouest and LaSalle stations, allow motorists to avoid traffic congestion near the Turcot exchange construction site and get to downtown Montréal faster.
Experience all the advantages of commuting by train from Du Canal station
Offered at Du Canal station
- Customer information centre with dynamic display screens
- Ticket office and fare validator at the parking lot entrance
- Two concrete platforms with stairs
- Shelter, railings, tactile paving and lighting
- This station was 100% financed by the Ministère des Transports, de la Mobilité durable et de l’Électrification des transports (MTMDET) as part of public transit road congestion mitigation measures.