Bikes are welcome! You can travel in peace with your bike on board trains from the five lines, but make sure to follow the rules.
- All passengers are authorized to travel with their bikes.
- Bicycles are accepted.
Give priority to other users when boarding and disembarking the train car.
- Keep control at all times and do not press against a train car, car seat, or other equipment or train installation.
Bringing your bike on board is simple!
- Walk your bike to the designated area
- Climb aboard and secure the bike in a rack
- Stay close to your bicycle throughout the trip
Caution! Employees cannot help you bring your bike aboard or get it off again. You must be able to do so by your own means.